GFB Brand New LiFePO4 3.2V 280AH Rechargeable Prismatic Battery Cell DIY Automotive Grade Lithium Iron Phosphate
$339.00 – $5,424.00 (-15%)
Enjoy Free Shipping when you order 4* 280Ah LiFePO4 cells or more.
If your configuration is different from TYPE A B or C,
please contact Big Wei Battery before you place the order.
- Nominal voltage: 12.8V
- Discharge Cut-Off Voltage: 10V
- Charge Cut-Off Voltage: 14.6V
- Standard Discharge: 140A (0.5C)
- Standard Charge: 140A (0.5C)
- Fast Charge: 0.5C
- Fast Discharge: 1C
- Maximum Charge Current: 1C
- Maximum peak discharge current: 2C
- Weight: 5.55kg per cell approx 22.2kg for a set of 4
- Cycle life >6000+ times for Deep Cycle.
|Standard Charge Current||0.5C|
|Standard Charge Voltage||< 3.65V|
|Standard Charge Mode||Using 0.5C Constant Current (CC) to charge to 3.65V, then Constant Voltage (CV) at 3.65V to charge until the charge current reaches the lower limit of 5.0+ 0.5A.|
|Standard Charge Temperature||25°C||Cell Temperature|
|Absolute Charge Temperature||0-55°C||Terminating charge process, once the cell temperature is beyond Absolute Charge Temperature.|
|Absolute Charge Voltage||<3.8V||Terminating charge process, once the cell OCV is beyond Absolute Charge Voltage.|
|Cell Temperature||Standard Charge||Rapid Charge||Cell Temperature|
|<0°C||Prohibited to charge||Prohibited to charge||<0°C|
|0-10°C||Charge Current 0.1C||Prohibited to charge||0-10°C|
|10-15°C||Charge Current 0.2C||Charge Current 0.3C||10-15°C|
|15-25°C||Charge Current 0.3C||Charge Current 0.5C||15-25°C|
|25-45°C||Charge Current 0.5C||Charge Current 1.0C||25-45°C|
|45-55°C||Charge Current 0.3C|
|>55°C||Prohibited to charge|
|Charge cut-off Voltage||3.65V||Terminating charge process when cell OCV reaches 3.65V.|
|First Over-charge Protection||>3.8V||Limiting charge current to 0 when cell OCV reaches 3.8V.|
|Second Over-charge Protection||>4.0V||Limiting charge current to 0 when cell OCV reaches 4.0V. Locking BMS before the problem is identified and resolved.|
|Discharge cut-off Voltage||2.5V||Terminating discharge process when cell OCV reaches 2.5V.|
|First Over-discharge Protection||2.0V||Limiting discharge current to 0 when cell OCV reaches 2.0V.|
|Second Over-discharge Protection||1.8V||Limiting discharge current to 0 when cell OCV reaches 1.8V. Locking BMS before the problem is identified and resolved.|
|Short Circuit Protection||Prohibit Short Circuit||Cutting off overcurrent devices (fuses, circuit breakers).|
|Charging Time Protection||<8h||Terminating charge process when charging time exceeds 8 hours.|
- Safety Pressure Release Valve
- Standard new safety technology for high-quality batteries.
- Prevents explosions caused by excessive internal pressures due to overcharging, short circuits, excessive temperature, battery deformation, or puncture.
- The safety valve on top is very important for the explosion-proof barrier. When the pressure inside the battery is built up, the safety valve opens to avoid an explosion.
- No Memory Effect
- Rechargeable batteries work under conditions that are often not fully discharged, and the capacity will quickly fall below the rated capacity. This phenomenon is called the memory effect. There are memories like nickel-metal hydride and nickel-cadmium batteries, but lithium-iron phosphate batteries do not have this phenomenon. No matter what state the battery is in, it can be used with charging, no need to discharge and recharge.