BWB 12V 100AH 1280WH LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Battery Bluetooth Stainless Box RV Camping SS12100N70
BWB LiFePO4 Model No. SS12100N70 – 12V 100AH
Weight 14 kg
Dimensions 34.5cm x 17.5cm x 19cm (22.5cm with terminal)
Warranty: 3 years (Lifetime Free Service)
Pickup Available at Big Wei Battery (Unit4/17 Moss St, Slack Creek, QLD, 4127)
|Dimensions||34.5 × 17.5 × 19 cm|
- A-Grade Prismatic GFB cells
- Internal 100A DALY BMS
- Bluetooth Capable
- Can be connected in parallel up to 4
- Heavy-duty 304 Stainless Steel case
- Lifting Handle
- Made in Australia
|Max. Charge Voltage||14.6V|
|Max. Continuous Charge Current||100A|
|Standard Continuous Charge Current||50A|
|Max. Continuous Discharge Current||100A|
|Standard Continuous Discharge Current||50A|
|BMS Low Voltage Cut-off||10V|
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY TO PROTECT YOUR BATTERY AND MAXIMIZE PERFORMANCE & BATTERY LIFE:
For excellent battery performance, please fully charge the battery before use. (e.g., 12V battery max charge is 14.6V)
Charge it up to Maximum charge voltage. Check below for model type:
|Battery Model||Nominal Voltage||Max. Input Voltage||Low Voltage Cut-off|
A smart charger will indicate a green light once the battery has been fully charged.
- Battery cells are brand new and only have 25% power. First-time charging will take longer to fully charge up to maximum charge voltage as indicated above (Maximum charge voltage details). Succeeding charges will be faster.
- Using a battery charger with a specific Lithium charge algorithm is the best option for maximum performance and lifespan of any lithium battery.
- The battery can be charged using BWB Lithium Relay, AC/DC, DC/DC, and/or Solar Charger.
- For models with Anderson plugs, please note Anderson plug only has 50A max capacity and can be used both input/output. For current of more than 50A, please use the regular +/- terminals.
- For models with Cigarette lighter sockets, the socket has 10A maximum input & output.
- When storing for a long period, you may only charge the battery to 50%. No need to fully charge it.
- If charging the battery using a solar panel, it may take longer to fully charge it depending on the size of the solar panel. To give you an idea, a 200W solar panel may only charge a maximum of 10A per hour for 5 hours (50A/Day) on a good sunny day.
- It is very important to note that when the battery cuts off, please do not use the battery. If the battery goes flat, kindly unplug any attached equipment and recharge the battery until it fully charges before using it again.
The Bluetooth communication mobile phone APP system mainly connects the special Bluetooth device through the Bluetooth function of the mobile phone. The Bluetooth device communicates with the BMS so that the user can detect the BMS information directly through the mobile phone and carry out the functions of reading, managing and querying.
Bluetooth communication mobile phone APP system includes real-time data reading, protection parameters, core characteristics, acquisition board settings, temperature protection, system settings, and query functions.\
Please note that if the BMS is idle for about an hour, the Bluetooth is disabled while in sleep mode. Once the battery is used or charged again, the Bluetooth will automatically come back on.