LiFePO4 GFB 3.2V 50Ah Rechargeable Prismatic Battery Cell Lithium Iron Phosphate
$69.00 – $276.00 (-17%)
4 cells for 12v system and 8 cells for 24v system
Please identify the Positive and Negative terminals of cells before installation. (The Black one is Positive, the Khaki one is Negative)
IMPORTANT TO READ ABOUT THIS ITEM: This product has passed the Quality check and is 100% working. We DO NOT offer any WARRANTY for this item since we do not have any control as to how you will use this battery cell. We strongly recommend you seek advice or guidance from a qualified and/or certified technician especially when you do not have any experience in using this. If you experience any issues with the battery cell, we do not have any support for it. Once purchased, it is your responsibility to ensure that you install it correctly and accurately, to prevent any damage to happen.
|Dimensions||14.7 × 4 × 10 cm|
|How many cells||
1 Cell, 4 Cell
- Class A cell
- Rated capacity-50AH
Note: Price is for single cell only.
About the Lithium Company:
About the Lithium Cell:
Below are the ratings for a pack of 4 cells:
- Nominal voltage- 12.8V
- Discharge Cut-Off Voltage- 10V
- Charge Cut-Off Voltage- 14.8V
- Standard Discharge- 25A-0.5C
- Standard Charge- 25A-0.5C
- Fast Charge- 0.5C
- Fast Discharge- 1C
- Maximum Charge Current- 1C
- Maximum peak discharge current- 2C
- Weight- 1.2kg per cell approx 4.8kg for set of 4
- Cycle life- >2000+ times. Cell will still have 80% available
Cell dimensions: L 147mm x W 40mm x H 100mm per single cell.
4 cells for 12v system and 8 cells for 24v system.
Of all the lithium options available, there are several reasons why LiFePO4 has been selected as the ideal lithium technology for replacement of AGM DEEP CYCLE. The main reasons come down to its favourable characteristics when looking at the main applications where AGM DEEP CYCLE currently exist. These include:
- Similar voltage to AGM DEEP CYCLE (3.2V per cell x 4 = 12.8V) making them ideal for AGM DEEP CYCLE replacement.
- Safest form of the lithium technologies.
- Environmentally friendly –phosphate is not hazardous and so is friendly both to the environment and not a health risk.
- Wide temperature range.
** For presentation purposes, the specifications on tables below are for one (1) battery cell only.
Charge Mode & Specification:
|Standard Charge Current||0.5C|
|Standard Charge Voltage||< 3.65V|
|Standard Charge Mode||Using 0.5C Constant Current (CC) to charge to 3.65V, then Constant Voltage (CV) at 3.65V to charge until charge current reaches the lower limit of 5.0+ 0.5A.|
|Standard Charge Temperature||25°C||Cell Temperature|
|Absolute Charge Temperature||0-55°C||Terminating charge process, once the cell temperature is beyond Absolute Charge Temperature.|
|Absolute Charge Voltage||<3.8V||Terminating charge process, once the cell OCV is beyond Absolute Charge Voltage.|
Other Charge Mode:
|Cell Temperature||Standard Charge||Rapid Charge||Cell Temperature|
|<0°C||Prohibited to charge||Prohibited to charge||<0°C|
|0-10°C||Charge Current 0.1C||Prohibited to charge||0-10°C|
|10-15°C||Charge Current 0.2C||Charge Current 0.3C||10-15°C|
|15-25°C||Charge Current 0.3C||Charge Current 0.5C||15-25°C|
|25-45°C||Charge Current 0.5C||Charge Current 1.0C||25-45°C|
|45-55°C||Charge Current 0.3C|
|>55°C||Prohibited to charge|
|Standard Discharge Current||25.0A||* 25°C|
|Maximum Continuous Discharge Current||50.0A||* N.A.|
|Maximum Discharge Long-Pulse Current||100.0A||* 3 minutes maximum|
|Maximum Discharge Short-Pulse Current||150.0A||* Cell temperature lower than 50°C
* When SOC>40%, 60s maximum
* When SOC<40%, 10s maximum
|Discharge cut-off Voltage||>2.5V||* N.A.|
|Standard Discharge Temperature||25°C||* Cell Temperature|
|Absolute Discharge Temperature||-20–55°C||Regardless of the discharge mode, the discharge process should be terminated, once the cell temperature is beyond Absolute Discharge Temperature.|
Charge cut-off and Protection:
|Charge cut-off Voltage||3.65V||Terminating charge process when cell OCV reaches 3.65V.|
|First Over-charge Protection||>3.8V||Limiting charge current to 0 when cell OCV reaches 3.8V.|
|Second Over-charge Protection||>4.0V||Limiting charge current to 0 when cell OCV reaches 4.0V.
Locking BMS before the problem is identified and resolved.
|Discharge cut-off Voltage||2.5V||Terminating discharge process when cell OCV reaches 2.5V.|
|First Over-discharge Protection||2.0V||Limiting discharge current to 0 when cell OCV reaches 2.0V.|
|Second Over-discharge Protection||1.8V||Limiting discharge current to 0 when cell OCV reaches 1.8V. Locking BMS before the problem is identified and resolved.|
|Short Circuit Protection||Prohibit Short Circuit||Cutting off overcurrent devices (fuses, circuit breakers).|
|Charging Time Protection||<8h||Terminating charge process when charging time exceeds 8 hours.|
Battery Cells Features:
- 1 cell has 50AH 3.2V (4 cells = 50AH 12.8V total)
- Bigger cells mean better safety and more power
- Safety Pressure Release Valve
- Standard new safety technology for high quality batteries.
- Prevents explosion caused by excessive internal pressures due to overcharging, short circuit, excessive temperature, battery deformation or puncture.
- Safety valve on top if a very important for explosion-proof barrier. When pressure inside the battery is build up, the safety valve opens to avoid explosion.
- No Memory Effect
- Rechargeable batteries work under conditions that are often not fully discharged, and the capacity will quickly fall below the rated capacity. This phenomenon is called the memory effect. There are memories like nickel-metal hydride and nickel-cadmium batteries, but lithium iron phosphate batteries do not have this phenomenon. No matter what state the battery is in, it can be used with charging, no need to discharge and recharge.