Lithium Battery Charger AC/DC 24V 20A LiFePO4 Smart Battery Charger (Charge Voltage 29.2V)
New AC/DC Power Charger 29.2v 20A.
Input: 220-240Vac 2.0A 50/60Hz
Output: 29.2V 20A
This Product Includes:
A fuse lid for easy replacing fuses and an extra fuse.
Warranty: 24 months
|Dimensions||29 × 21 × 11 cm|
AC Input Voltage : 220-240Vac
DC Output voltage: 29.2Vdc
Charge current: 20 A
Working Temperature: 0°C to 45°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C to 50°C
Charging voltage rated : 29.2 ± 0.3 V
Charging Current rated : 20 ± 0.5 A
Advanced high frequency switching mode power supply technology.
2) DC output isolated from AC input.
3) Charging parameters are insensitive to the AC input line voltage variations.
4) 2 LEDs: LED1 Red (power on), LED2 Red/green (charging/full).
5) Short circuit, over voltage, over-temperature, reverse polarity protections.
6) Efficiency > 91%.
7) Forced ventilation with fans.
8) 100% full loading aging test.
1) Check if your local mains supply conforms to charger’s input voltage 110V or 230V.
Then connect the charger system to a wall socket. If charger has switch with OFF position, it
MUST be set to ON.
LED1 RED confirms AC power on, and the LED2 GREEN confirms charger connects well.
2) Please attention to DC terminal:
Brown (Red)→Positive + terminal, Blue (Black)→Negative – terminal.
Then Connect the plug or the DC Output cord to battery terminals.
LED2 RED confirms charger is charging, LED2 GREEN confirms battery fully charged.
The phenomenon of Sparking is normal when it connects to battery because of high current.
2) Make sure that the charger type matches the battery type before charging. Avoid charging the
wrong type of battery.
3) Always place the charger in well-ventilated and dry environments. Do not cover it to avoid the
case from being over heated while charging.
4) Dust-proof should also be taken into consideration to avoid influencing heat dissipation effect
because of surface dust accumulation.
5) In view of safety and electromagnetic compatibility, the charger equipped with grounding wire by
6) Do not attempt to repair or service the charger yourself. open the cover of charger casually may
result in electric shock hazard or other damages. Take it to a qualified service person when
service or repair is required.
7) Batteries produce hydrogen gas, which can explode if ignited, never smoke, use an open flame,
or create sparks near the battery. Proper ventilation is required when charging.
8) Risk of electrical shock. DO NOT touch uninsulated portion of AC or DC connectors or the
uninsulated battery terminal.
9) If the battery is found to be abnormal or damaged during working process, please drop the power
adapter and connector immediately.
10) In order to avoid charger wiring harness damage, please do not put the matters onto charger
wiring harness or the places easy to be stamped, if there is damage of wiring harness, please
Common Faults and Solutions:
Error input voltage: Check if the input voltage conformed to the requirement or not.