FREE SHIPPING! Check out this brand new 2022 model.
Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) is a well-known lithium technology in Australia due to its wide use and suitability to a wide range of applications.
Characteristics of low price, high safety, and good specific energy make this a strong option for many applications.
It is considered as the safest, most enviro-friendly, Best/Excellent cycle life, most economical on long term costs, and an excellent temperature range from -200C to 550C.
38.5 X 12.5 X 43 cm
25 kg (only battery) 27kg (battery with DC to DC).
BWB LiFePO4 Battery Model SS12200S
BWB Battery Warranty: 3 years
Renogy DC/DC Charger Warranty: 1 year$1,690.00 – $1,990.00
Renogy’s DCC50S DC to DC MPPT on-board Battery Charger is designed to give you options!
This multi-stage, multi-input battery charger can charge a service battery from an alternator connected to a starting battery or by utilizing solar panels connected directly to the unit.
While your vehicle’s alternator prioritizes your starting battery, this unit will allow your solar system to charge your service battery first! It’s the smart way to keep yourself fully charged and off-grid longer! And with multi-stage charging and multi-chemistry functionality, Renogy’s DC to DC MPPT Charger has you covered whether you’re using Flooded, Gel, AGM, or Lithium batteries.
WARRANTY: 1 year$339.00
Designed to give you options, the Renogy 30A Dual-Input DC-to-DC MPPT On-Board Battery Charger can charge a service battery in two different ways. The multi-stage charger can utilize connected solar panels or an alternator linked to a starting battery. While your vehicle’s alternator prioritizes your starting battery, this unit will allow your solar system to charge your service battery first! It’s the smart way to keep yourself fully charged and off-grid longer! With multi-stage charging and multi-chemistry functionality, Renogy’s DC-to-DC MPPT Charger has you covered whether you’re using Flooded, Gel, AGM, or Lithium batteries.
WARRANTY: 1 year$299.00
Brand name: IPANDA
Model: Explorer S-Series ES2460
Type: MPPT Solar Charge Controller
PV Max Input(Voc): 150Vdc
Lead-acid Battery System: 12V/24V
Li-ion Battery Range: 8V-30Vdc
Charge Current Ratio: 60A
Load Output Current Ratio: 30A
Storage Temp: -40°C–+75°C
Read more about this item on the description below.$199.00
IPANDA MPPT 60A Solar Charge Controller 12V/24V/36V/48V Solar Panel Battery Regulator Max 150V DC Input
1. Item features an efficient MPPT control algorithm to track the maximum power position of the PV array. Greatly improve the utilization of solar panel. Its intelligent LCD and upper PC display, mostly convenient for customers to check, records and parameter setting. It widely used in off-grid solar system, communication base station solar system, household solar systems, street light solar systems, field monitoring and other fields etc.
2. For this mppt solar charge controller , you need to connect with battery first , then connect with the solar panel . Because this solar charge controller , the power is supplied by the battery , so no matter day time or night time , if this solar charge controller is connected with battery , it will be on all the time when it is turn on .$229.00
1. 12v/24v/36v/48v Auto Switch
2. MPPT Technology. Max efficiency ≥98.1%, PV utilization ≥99%
3. Fit for Lithium/Vented/Sealed/Gel/NiCd batteries
4. Troubleshooting will be prompted
5. Two terminals for each positive and negative on solar panels and battery terminals
Note: A space of 15cm must be left open around all sides of the controller to ensure correct airflow
Warranty: 2 Years$149.00
- Lithium Iron LiFePO4 Batteries
- Battery Range
- Battery Brands
- Car & Passenger Batteries
- Idle Stop Start (ISS)
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- 4X4 & SUVs
- Bus & Heavy Equipment
- Marine Batteries
- Motorcycle Batteries
- Lawn & Garden
- Truck Batteries
- Heavy Duty
- Product Reviews
- Contact Us